With a diaphragm pump it took up to 2 days to spray, "What I now can do in less than one day...my spray guys are tickled pink with the Kodiak.
- Charlie Powers w/Delta United Specialties Inc
The diaphragm pump takes twice as much time... What takes 4 hours with the diaphragm pump takes us 2 hours with the Kodiak... It will blow your socks off if you let it.
- Don Spranger w/Drywall Associates
You can't keep up with it. Biggest thing was reliability with my other pump. I had to rebuild it 2 to 3 times. With the Kodiak I have spent $20.00 for a switch over 6 years.
- Robert Dodd
I don't have to use stilts anymore since I switched to the Kodiak and my production went from spraying two apartments per day to 4 apartments per day.
- Thomas Ealum w/Thomas Ealum Drywall
I could spray 4 units in 2 hours 35 minutes with the [Competitor Brand] and now I spray 4 units in 1 hour and 20 minutes with the Kodiak.
- Dave Evans w/Evans Drywall Inc
I have used my Kodiak spray rig several times now and can not believe the power and beautiful pattern it puts out. Their is no other machine like it and I have used several. Thanks a lot, Troy.
- Troy Sanders w/TLS Drywall
Its hard to imagine a portable that sprays as well as the Kodiak does, unbelievable.
- Scott Stocke w/Stocke Drywall & Plaster
Great machine, love it! Have 2 Kodiaks. Thanks!
- Joel Coffman w/Walter Coffman Inc
When we needed something for remote sights AST provides. The Kodiak is incredible. They just keep going and going. I purchased 4 more for my friends.
- Roger Bjelland w/The Drywall Company
If I get these bids I am probably going to get 1 if not 2 more Kodiaks. It's a great solution to the Big Rig. If you can't afford a Big Rig then invest in the Kodiak.
- Deon Artiaga w/Diamond Oak Industries
This machine is super! It is awesome! It did what they said it would do. I turned it all the way up & could not keep up with it.
- Edward Grant w/Grand Drywall
The Kodiak exceeded all of my expectations. I was blown away when I started spraying with it.
- Scott Emmons w/JS Drywall
Kodiak speed and volume are excellent. If I had to rate the diaphragm pump & Kodiak on reliability scale from 1-10, I would give the diaphragm a 5 and the Kodiak a 10.
- Ray Edwards w/Drywall Dimensions
Anybody that doesn't believe it will do the job-just try it.
- Fred Smith w/Fred Smith & Son Drywall
Sprays like a Big Rig would spray." "Perfect for winter conditions.
- Lee Konev w/Konev Renovations
The Kodiak sprays a nice, even pattern.
- Pete Paquette w/Obrien Construction
It will put out the big tacos!
- Rick Merriman w/M & M Ceilings
Communication with American Spray was great! I was so fed up with my previous machine.
- Jay Anderson w/Anderson Drywall
Sprayed 12 houses in 3 days with the Kodiak, it sprays just like a big rig would spray.
- Angel Chavez w/Unique Drywall
The machine is awesome and it beat my expectations in performance and pumping the heavy mud, it did the job.
- Thompson Brothers Drywall
What I can now do in 3 hours with the Kodiak took 7 hours with the diaphragm pump! I should have bought the Kodiak years ago!
- Howard Smiling w/Hanging Tuff Construction Drywall